Tenant Insurance

Tenant insurance is available for people who rent instead of own. Many people think that renters do not need insurance, but there are a lot of advantages for tenants who do have it.

Tenant insurance covers people who rent their home, condo or apartment and the potential liabilities. Although many people think that renters do not need insurance, there are a lot of advantages for tenants who have this coverage. Tenant policies cover the renter for the value of their personal property, personal liability and may even help with costs if their rented home becomes uninhabitable in the event of loss. All this for a couple of dollars a month! Renters can obtain several levels of insurance from the basics to VIP coverage.


As a homeowner, tenant insurance covers a renter’s personal property and protects them in the event that they accidentally damage the premises they rent.
Ask your Ogilvy Insurance representative about the specific coverage in your policy. For added liability protection, inquire about Personal Umbrella Liability which offers increased protection while being surprisingly affordable.
Related Services


We’re here to help.

Contact Ogilvy

Ogilvy Insurance Is Now NFP

We’re pleased to announce that Ogilvy Insurance has joined the NFP family and transitioned to the NFP brand.

You will be redirected to the NFP.ca home page

For questions please reach out to:

Ontario: Tel - 416.777.2722 or Toll Free: 1.877.364.4589

Quebec: Tel - 514.932.8660 or Toll Free - 1.877.464.4589

Ogilvy Insurance devient NFP

Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer qu’Ogilvy Insurance a rejoint la famille NFP et a intégré la marque NFP.

Vous serez redirigé vers la page d’accueil du site NFP.ca

Pour toute question, n’hésitez pas à communiquer avec nous :

Ontario: Tél. – 416 777-2722 ou 1 877 364-4589 (numéro sans frais)

Quebec: Tél. – 514 932-8660 ou 1 877 464-4589 (numéro sans frais)