With over 75 years of experience in employee group benefits, the Ogilvy Insurance Group Benefits department is ready to serve you:
- We have close relationships with the insurance carriers.
- We understand all aspects of employee benefits, including all the different financial arrangements that are available.
- We offer an extensive annual renewal review of your group benefits plan.
Contact us today and we’ll be happy to help.
The verification and analysis of a group benefit renewal includes, but is not limited to:
- Retention factors (cost charged by insurer to administer the plan);
- Pooling credits and pooling charges;
- Fee guide and utilization factors for the dental component;
- Trend factor for the medical benefit;
- Age and gender distribution changes for Life and Long Term Disability;
- Credibility factors used for Life, Long Term Disability, Weekly Indemnity, Medical & Dental benefits;
- Reserves factors for Weekly Indemnity, Medical and Dental benefits;
- Review of disability claims by division, by age and gender;
- Review of medical and dental claims by type of services and by division;
- Review of Employee Assistance Program;
- Review of Wellness Program.
Some of the additional group benefit services provided:
- Quarterly experience reports with an analysis of trends and what can be expected if these trends continue;
- Analysis of the provincial legislative changes and the impact they will have on the cost of benefits;
- Benefits changes and their impact on the premium;
- Review of contracts and booklets when changes to benefits are made;
- Involvement in service issues, such as turnaround time on claims, disability claims, and interpretation of benefits;
- Taxability reports.
For CFIB (Canadian Federation of Independent Business) members, we also offer the multi and uno plans. Click here for more details.