Check out the tabs on the right to see what we have available right now, or to learn more about our culture.
There are currently no open positions to join our Montreal team.
Would you like to be part of a GREAT TEAM?
Account Manager – Personal Insurance
Do you value client relationships and love to sell? If you have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and time management skills, then we should meet.
Our Personal Insurance Account Managers are responsible for:
• Generate new business opportunities through new leads and existing prospects
• Prepare accurate quotations for clients and brokers
• Ensure proper risk placement and coverage while meeting our internal underwriting guidelines
• Prepare new business submissions, endorsement requests and binders of insurance
• Responsible for reviewing renewals and determining if coverage is suitable or if any changes or upgrades should be offered
• Administering daily client file activities for new and existing clients in a paperless environment
• Contacting insurance companies in a timely fashion for any late renewals, endorsements or any other documentation as required
• Handle incoming mail and other correspondence
• Process endorsements, new business, cancellations and reinstatements
• Represent the brokerage by participating in industry functions and trade shows
• Other related functions as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant working experience
• Must hold valid RIBO license
• Proven sales skills
• Experience with Applied EPIC or The Agency Manager and insurer portals required
• Candidate must enjoy a dynamic, changing and high paced working environment
• Possesses superior verbal and written communication skills
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks using sound judgment and resourcefulness
• Strong organizational skills
• Be an integral part of a high performance team
• Ability to work with various software products necessary to complete tasks.
We are located steps away from Union Station in downtown Toronto.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
At Ogilvy Insurance, we celebrate over 90 years of service! The company was built on relationships, strong family values, and team work. We keep that spirit in all of our endeavors.
We believe in relationships, which means that we build relationships with our clients, and with our team. As part of our team, in addition to consistent training opportunities to sharpen our knowledge and skills, we also make sure to provide opportunities for team building and fun.