At Ogilvy Insurance, we are proud to celebrate over 90 years of dedicated service.
Our values are straightforward:
- We value honesty, integrity and caring.
- We value teamwork and mutual respect.
- We value personal responsibility and accountability.
- To state it simply, we value professionalism.
While maintaining these values can be a challenge at times, it is important not to lose sight of the financial imperatives of revenue growth, cost management and profitability. However, the manner in which we strive to attain these goals must always be guided by our values.
We believe in relationships, which means that we build relationships with our clients, and with our team. As part of our team, in addition to consistent training opportunities to sharpen our knowledge and skills, we also make sure to provide opportunities for team building and fun.
We are always looking to develop our team. If you believe you have the background, experience, outlook and dedication needed to be a part of our team, please view our current postings below, or email your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an experienced insurance broker looking for new challenges and have a book of business, we’d also like to hear from you.
Current Job Postings
Would you like to be part of a GREAT TEAM?
If you are looking to work with fun, productive people in an office that has a fantastic culture, Ogilvy Insurance is the place for you. We offer a competitive salary and generous group benefits. We have a bright and comfortable work environment, regular team fun events and a casual dress code. Our Toronto office is conveniently located steps away from Union Station. If you have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and time management skills, then we should meet.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be supporting our commercial team. While this is an entry level position there may be opportunity to progress in the organization.
- Issuing commercial certificates of insurance in a timely fashion
- Preparing new and renewal policy documents, endorsements and binders of insurance
- Reporting and monitoring claims
- Responsible for reviewing renewals and determining if coverage is suitable or if any changes or upgrades should be offered
- Contacting insurance companies in a timely fashion for any late renewals, endorsements or any other documentation as required
- Process endorsements, new business, cancellations and reinstatements for other departments when necessary
- Assist with mailings or presentations as needed
- Perform reception duties including incoming and outgoing mail and courier
- Other clerical functions as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- One (1) to three (3) years of relevant working experience
- Candidate must enjoy a dynamic, changing and high paced working environment
- Possesses superior verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks using sound judgment and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills
- Be an integral part of a high performance team
- Ability to work with various software products necessary to complete tasks
Salary commensurate with experience.Apply now
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.