At Ogilvy Insurance, we are proud to celebrate over 95 years of dedicated service.
Our values are straightforward:
- We value honesty, integrity and caring.
- We value teamwork and mutual respect.
- We value personal responsibility and accountability.
- To state it simply, we value professionalism.
While maintaining these values can be a challenge at times, it is important not to lose sight of the financial imperatives of revenue growth, cost management and profitability. However, the manner in which we strive to attain these goals must always be guided by our values.
We believe in relationships, which means that we build relationships with our clients, and with our team. As part of our team, in addition to consistent training opportunities to sharpen our knowledge and skills, we also make sure to provide opportunities for team building and fun.
We are always looking to develop our team. If you believe you have the background, experience, outlook and dedication needed to be a part of our team, please view our current postings below, or email your curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
If you are an experienced insurance broker looking for new challenges and have a book of business, we’d also like to hear from you.
Current Job Postings
If you are looking to work with fun, productive people in an office that has a fantastic culture, Ogilvy Insurance is the place for you. We offer a competitive salary, group benefits and a new business incentive. Our Toronto office is conveniently located steps away from Union Station.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for growth and client service within the Personal Lines team.
- Generate new business opportunities through new leads and existing prospects
- Prepare accurate quotations for clients and brokers
- Ensure proper risk placement and coverage while meeting our internal underwriting guidelines
- Prepare new business submissions, endorsement requests and binders of insurance
- Responsible for reviewing renewals and determining if coverage is suitable or if any changes or upgrades should be offered
- Administering daily client file activities for new and existing clients in a paperless environment
- Contacting insurance companies in a timely fashion for any late renewals, endorsements or any other documentation as required
- Handle incoming mail and other correspondence
- Process endorsements, new business, cancellations and reinstatements
- Represent the brokerage by participating in industry functions and trade shows
- Other related functions as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant working experience
- Must hold valid RIBO license
- Proven sales skills
- Experience with The Agency Manager or Epic an asset
- Experience with insurer portals required
- Candidate must enjoy a dynamic, changing and high paced working environment
- Possesses superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks using sound judgment and resourcefulness
- Strong organizational skills
- Be an integral part of a high performance team
- Ability to work with various software products necessary to complete tasks
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.